I'm lax at blogging at the moment. I just don't seem to have the time and sometimes not the inclination as well-anyone with a blog and a full time job knows how much time it can eat up. I leave the house at 7am and I get in most nights after 8pm now that I am a gym bunny (how long that will last who knows) I also have exams I need to study for and so far have got as far as printing off the course material. But I'm trying. I took some photos at the weekend and will attempt to knock up a few posts over the next few days.
This week I've been loving:
- Mariah Carey-she was amazing in concert last Thursday night. Generally I love concerts in Dubai as they're much smaller than you would get back home in the UK. Next up, Justin Bieber with the Laura's.
- Having a good clear out-I've been sending to charity all the clothes that don't fit me and I should never have bought in the first place. I'm not getting all Marie Kondo but I'm liking decluttering.
- The Voice-Will.i.am is my guilty pleasure and last week Gavin Rossdale followed me on twitter
- The Michalaks-I have really gotten back into their youtube videos after quite a long hiatus-the editing on them is absolutely incredible and I look forward to them so much each Sunday.
- The gym-who even am I but I did 4 classes last week-two of which were Spinning. Bonkers
- The weather-Dubai give us a break! Grey skies every day for two weeks and today, buckets of rain. I'm so over it now.
Top row: (L) Tom Ford lip color in Spanish Pink (review) (R) NARS Audacious lipstick in Fanny (review)
Middle row: (L) Dolce and Gabbana lipstick in Gorgeous (review) (R) Givenchy Le Rouge Givenchy in Rose Precieux
Bottom row: (L) Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Mona Lisette (review) (R) Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Bitch Perfect (review)
Which is your favourite?
Don't forget you can still enter to win 6 MAC lip products of your choice and create your own lip six-all the details here