On the 9th of November 2012 I started this blog as a way to talk about my love of make up.
I didn't really have any expectations as this was always going to be just a hobby-I just knew that I wanted to talk about the amazing (and occasionally the not so amazing) products I spend my pennies on. However, two years on I have met the most amazing people through blogging and I love being part of the community.
As regular readers know this has been an awfully difficult year for me and it's a true testament to the blogging community that there was an 8 week period of purely guest posts on my blog whilst I recovered from cancer surgery, organised by the wonderful Miss Make Up Magpie. It still overwhelms me now the effort bloggers went to to help out.
It's time to say thank you again for your loyalty, friendship and support with a special Tarte Giveaway.
Up for grabs are two limited edition Tarte holiday 2014 gift sets which I have purchased from Sephora.
- Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush palette (now sold out and featuring 5 new shades)
- Tarte Bon Voyage collectors set and travel bag. This set contains:
- 20 x 0.07 oz Amazonian clay eye shadows in Palace Of Versaille, Moulin Rouge, I Think I Cannes, My Own Cotes De Rhone, Boudoir Noir, Fall In Louvre, Provence Upon A Time, Eiffel For You, Too Haute To Handle, Bastille In The Night, Chantilly Lace, Merci You Later, No Champagne, No Gain, Take On Bordeaux, French Riviera, C’est La Vie, Marseille The Word, Play Nice, On A Good Notre Dame, Le Cordon Bleu
- 0.13 oz Deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
- 0.17 oz Limited-edition deluxe cheek stain in Muse (soft nude)
- 0.27 oz LipSurgence lip gloss in Visionary (apricot)
- 0.06 oz LipSurgence lip tint in Romantic (peachy nude)
- 0.23 oz Deluxe maracuja oil
- 0.07 oz Deluxe smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder
- Limited-edition collector’s travel bag
The winners will be contacted within 24 hours of the giveaway ending and must respond within 24 hours with their postal address.
Good luck and a massive thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my blog!!